The following internal lubricated parts:
- piston rings
- crankshaft and main bearings
- connecting rods and rod bearings
- camshaft and cam bearings
- push rods
- rocker arms and shafts
- timing belt
- gears or chain (Excluding tensioners and/or guides)
- intake and exhaust valves
valve springs and retainers
- valve push rods
- lifters and oil pump
- hydraulic and solid lifters
- The engine block and cylinder heads are covered only if damaged byfailure of covered internal lubricated part.
The following internal lubricated parts in the deferential housing.
- Differential cover
- The differential housing is covered only if damaged by failure of an internal lubricated part.
- All internal lubricated components of transfer case. Transfer case is covered only if damaged by the failure of an internal lubricated part.
3. Seals & Gaskets
Seals and gaskets are covered only if required in conjunction with a covered repair.
- Cylinder head gasket and intake manifold gasket when leaking internally from coolant leaks.
The following internal lubricated parts in transmission case:
- Torque converter
- Pump housing
- Bell housing
- The transmission case is covered only if damaged by the failure of an internal lubricated part.